We believe that we, parents, are the primary educators of our children and that our involvement is major factor in success at school. Therefore, we shall strive to:
- See that student arrives on time and is present except in the case of illness or family emergency. Communicate with administration for any absence of the student.
- The school does not take any responsibility for students staying on the premises before or after school timing.
- Parents must present for any appointment with the academic staff. He/she will not be allowed to make another appointment if it has been missed three times.
- Parents are ONLY allowed to take a tour in the school if they have prior permission.
- Cooperate and support the school to achieve its’ goals to raise the standard and to teach solid values etc.
- Provide the student a healthy meal and avoid all kind of soda, chocolates, chips, etc.
- A parent takes the responsibility for any accrued damages on the school’s possessions.
- No makeup classes if for unacceptable absence.
- Parents must use the contact book effectively be responsive to all comments made by the school.
- Students have to follow rules and regulations of the school.
- Students have to wear uniforms at the school.
- Student have the responsibility to keep themselves (including their hair) clean.
- Students caring for their environment and looking after the school materials and property as if they are their own
- Medical certificate is required for any illness absence.
- It is prohibited to bring any kind of electronic devices including mobile phones or other items to the school.The right to take possession such items.
- A Student is committed to bring his/her school supplies.
- It is prohibited to bring any of Illegal drugs, tobacco, etc.
- Students must be waiting for the bus on time in the covered place. Bus wait for students not more than 3 minutes.
- Students shall obey the driver and the supervisor. Students shall respond promptly to instructions given.
- Students shall follow all safety instructions.
- Students must treat bus equipment as they would the furniture in their homes.
- Communicate with the bus driver in advance for any absence of the student.
- Students must wear the seat belt.
- Inform the school administration for changing the student’s address
- The school has right to take any failure to follow rules and regulation.