THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024
* Registration Fee (for new students only) OMR 250/– is payable on registration and is not refundable.
* IG2 Exam Fee will be charged separately for students of Grade 9 and above which will be notified to
parents at the beginning of 2nd semester.
TRANSPORTATION FEES (OPTIONAL)
ZONE 1 : RO 380
ZONE 2 : RO 420
ZONE 3 : RO 480
• Class room Assistances and teaching resources (ONLY for KG1): 150 R.O
• Entrance exam (GR.1-9) & Entrance interview (KG1,KG2,GR.10,GR.11,GR.12) fees : 30 R.O
The Zone Fee is proportionate to the distance of each student’s home location from his/her Branch School. Partial Transportation Fees may be acceptable, but not necessarily guaranteed, on submission of written application to the Finance Manager, who will refer to the Operation Manager.
TERMS AND REGULATIONS
- Only a sibling reduction of RO 100 off the Tuition Fees is granted to younger brothers and sisters.
- A charge of RO 30/- is payable at the time each student takes a Placement Evaluation (GR. 1 – 9 ) & RO 30/- for student takes Interview Evaluation ( KG1 , KG2 ,GR.10 ,GR.11 ,GR.12 ) (compulsory for all new students).
- At the time of registration a deposit of RO 500/- is also payable. This amount will be deducted from the tuition fees.
- Tuition Fees are neither refundable nor proportionate to attendance at school, except as mentioned in the following cases wherein Tuition Fees will be charged as per the percentage mentioned against each case:
a) Where a student withdraws his/her registration forty-five days before the start of the first term, the total amount of tuition fees is refunded less RO 100/-, subject to proper written notice being given to the School Authorities.
b) Where a student withdraws his/her registration after the start of the first term, the total amount of tuition fees is refunded less first term tuition fees and the charge of RO 100/-, subject to proper written notice being given to the School Authorities.
c) Where a student withdraws his/her registration after the start of the second term, no refund will be made.